High Availability for Business Continuity
If high availability of your applications and data is what you need, then high availability is what you should demand. Why High Availability? Because it reduces the cost and complexity, so your business can enjoy the competitive advantage that only High Availability delivers.
What are the Business Benefits of High Availability?
- Rapid Recovery: High Availability gives you access to applications and data in 15 minutes or less in the event of downtime or disaster.
- Regulatory Compliance: High Availability ensures accurate, up-to-date synchronization of business data that reduces the liability associated with data loss and transaction failure.
- Stakeholder Confidence: High Availability gives you the reliable recovery and data protection you need to satisfy stakeholders who may require proof of business continuity to protect their investment in your business.
Why Choose High Availability?
Prevent High Availability design and deployment errors. Mistakes in your high availability system design can fail to deliver a reliable backup environment when you need it. High Availability gives you the design, deployment and management services you need.
Simplify High Availability management and testing. The daily, weekly and monthly tasks associated with Windows high availability management and testing can quickly consume your internal IT staff. High Availability provides the management and testing services, including daily maintenance tasks and validation of your data synchronization, so you can have complete confidence in your investment.
Gain High Availability/IT expertise. Training your IT staff for high availability operations is costly and time consuming. We give you 24/7/365 access to our experts, who are trained and certified for the design deployment and management of high availability solutions.
Benefits of High Availability:
- Simple: Data Storage Corp IT experts do all the work while you enjoy all the benefits.
- Flexible: Customize a Windows high availability solution tailored to your business continuity requirements.
- Affordable: There’s no large investment in hardware, software or staff training required.
Questions about High Availability?
Contact a Data Storage Corp sales representative today or call us at 212.564.4922 Option 3 for sales.