Garden City, N.Y. – February 8, 2011 – Data Storage Corporation (DSC), a provider of data protection and business continuity solutions, today announced that it has renamed its data protection product line as a result of its acquisition of DSC in June 2010. The company’s core products now include: DSC HA for high availability; DSC DR for data recovery for IBM System i environments; DSC VDR for virtual data recovery of MS Windows platforms; DSC TR for telecom recovery; DSC Vault for backup, recovery and archiving; and SafeMail hosted email archiving and eDiscovery.
“After evaluating the market demands and reviewing the wide array of solutions we offer as a result of the acquisition, we were able to streamline our product offerings,” said Chuck Piluso, Chairman and CEO of Data Storage Corporation. “As we continue to grow through future acquisitions and expand our product and service offerings, we will continue to ensure we deliver a broad range of solutions to meet the data protection and business continuity requirements of organizations of all sizes and types.”
DSC’s product offerings include:
- DSC HA – A subscription-based high availability solution for organizations with recovery time objectives of 15 minutes or less.
- DSC DR – A subscription-based data recovery solution leveraging electronic vaulting technology for businesses with recovery time objectives of 10 hours or less operating on IBM system i platforms.
- DSC VDR – A subscription-based virtual data recovery solution for organizations running in MS Windows environments.
- DSC TR – A solution that enables clients to rapidly restore complete control of their inbound telecommunications functions in five minutes or less after a disruption.
- DSC Vault – A fully automated service designed to reduce the overall costs associated with backup, recovery and archiving of application and file servers and to centralize and streamline their data protection processes.
- SafeMail Hosted eMail Archiving – A cloud computing email archiving server that helps organizations comply with regulations, support litigation, reduce the burden on live messaging servers and minimize data corruption.
About Data Storage Corporation
DSC provides professional services focused on data protection and business continuity solutions that help organizations protect their data, minimize downtime, ensure regulatory compliance and recover and restore data quickly. Through its four data centers and by leveraging leading technologies, DSC delivers and supports a broad range of premium solutions for both Windows and IBM environments that help its clients save time and money, gain more control of and better access to data and enable the highest level of security for that data. The company’s solutions include: offsite data protection and recovery services, High Availability (HA) replication services, email compliance solutions for e-discovery, continuous data protection, data de-duplication, virtualized system recovery and telecom recovery services. Headquartered in Garden City, N.Y., DSC offers its solutions and services to healthcare, banking and finance, distribution services, manufacturing, construction, education, and government industries by leveraging leading technologies, such as virtualization, cloud computing and cloud storage. For more information on DSC, visit www.dscorp.net.
Cautionary Statement on Risks Associated with Data Storage Corporation – Forward-Looking Statements: This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 by Data Storage Corporation that are subject to risks and uncertainties. The words “believe,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “plan,” “estimate,” “may,” “should,” “could,” and similar expressions are intended to identify such statements. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are to be interpreted only as of the date on which they are made. Data Storage Corporation undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement except as required by law. Data Storage Corporation advises investors that it discusses risk factors and uncertainties that could cause Data Storage Corporation’s actual results to differ from forward-looking statements in its periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Data Storage Corporation’s SEC filings can be accessed through the SEC’s EDGAR Database at www.sec.gov (Data Storage Corporation has EDGAR CIK No. 0001419951).
Data Storage Corporation, DSC and the Data Storage Corporation logo are trademarks Data Storage Corporation. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
A & E Communications, Inc.
Data Storage Corporation