We are an IaaS Provider offering a fully managed service, “Capacity on Demand” for IBM Power Systems (AS400/IBM i, AIX) and Windows/Linux based systems. This infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) offering is a secure and reliable solution for any size enterprise.
Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS Provider)
Cloud hosting is about delivering on-demand computing, network and storage resources to help your organization focus on more critical business functions. Let us create a virtual environment to your specifications, while providing ease of use, scale as you grow, and many cloud options to suite your needs. Cloud is the best way to utilize you're own virtual private datacenter.
Some advantages to migrate to a cloud infrastructure service for Intel and Linux:
- Dedicated environment, no noisey neighbors
- Rapid deployment through vDirector web interface
- Virtually dedicated storage with multi-petabyte capabilities
- Dedicated network via redundant 10 Gb+ design
- Colocation available for hybrid cloud environments
- Control your own resources, pay for what you use
- Tiered storage available with dedicated IOPS
- Reduce IT staff time in troubleshooting hardware issues
- Accessible from anywhere in the World
- Highly flexible, on-demand capacities