Will cloud computing boost our economy? According to a recent study by the London School of Economics reported in Joe McKendrick’s article on Forbes.com, the answer is YES!
Some interesting facts from the study include:
- Cloud computing is contributing to growth
- Cloud computing is increasing job creation
- Cloud computing frees staff to focus on more strategic activities
- The U.S. is leading is cloud job creation
- The impact of cloud computing on a business depends on the industry
- There will be an increase in new data centers to accommodate cloud computing businesses
Unlike a few years ago, there is no question that cloud computing is here to stay and will significantly impact our economy over the coming years.