In an article titled “Five Cloudy Resolutions for Your Data Storage” written by Nicos Vekiarides this week for Cloud Computing Journal, he lists the following five New Year’s resolutions that can be met by moving to a cloud storage platform:
- Never run out of storage capacity again.
- Kiss tape backup goodbye.
- Stop purchasing dedicated hardware for disaster recovery.
- Centralize storage management across sites.
- Retain access to a broad ecosystem of solutions.
What are your IT resolutions for 2012?