We are all inundated with emails these days and most of us feel that there is not enough time in the day to read through all of them. You might feel the same way about all the newspapers and magazines that are piled up on your desk. However, in the technology world with everything changing on a daily, if not hourly basis, somehow we must stay on top of what is going on.
There are a number of e-newsletters that are very informative and quick reads for those of us with little time in the day to relax and read magazines or search for articles on Internet sites about specific topics. The team at DSC recommends the following e-newsletters to help you keep up-to-date with what is going on in the world of System i, disaster recovery, information technology, and more.
- Continuity e-Guide – A Wednesday Update from Disaster Resource Guide: http://disaster-resource.com/newsletter/2010/continuityv331.htm
- SystemiNetwork has a number we recommend. Just click here to subscribe: http://forms.systeminetwork.com/forms/Subscribe-SystemiNetwork-Free-Newsletters
- News on i – A newsletter on System i-related news and announcements that is published Monday-Thursday.
- NEWSBrief – A monthly email focusing on specific articles in the current issue of System iNEWS and preview of what to expect in next month’s issue.
- IBM i Extra and Power Systems Marketplace – feature exclusive content and code written by IT experts. Click here to subscribe and see other IBM Systems Magazine eNewsletters: http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/newsletter/index.aspx
Are there e-newsletters you would recommend to the DSC community? If so, please share them below.