SafeMail/Hosted Email Archiving
With the growing legal and regulatory requirements today, businesses are driven to make email archiving a critical component of their organization. Why worry about the storage and operational challenges that you face with Email Archiving solutions and shift the burden to Data Storage.
Email Archiving Drivers
SEC, FINRA/NASD, SOX HIPAA, FRCP
Inside and Outside litigation support
Reduce load and burden on live messaging servers
Mail System Migration
Less is more. Limit chances of data corruption
As email volume grows exponentially, organizations are at their limits, resulting in downtime with reduced productivity. With our hosted email archiving solution, organizations can address operational concerns and requirements at the same time. It also allows your IT resources to have more time to focus on other projects.
In today's organizations, email archiving is becoming a fact of life and a basic requirement. Email archiving allows you to reduce your cost and time for legal sanctions and e-discovery for any litigation you may have. This allows you to be prepared regardless of your workforce size or the industry you are in.
- 100% Hosted Service - No hardware, software or storage infrastructure required
- Grow as you go with unlimited storage - No need to worry about storage costs and growth
- Supports all major messaging environments
- Green Initiative - Reduce power and cooling
- Low cost of ownership - Pricing is based per mailbox per month
- Full Text Indexing - Header, body and attachment indexing
- Advanced Searching
- Advanced e-Discovery - Legal hold, comments, tagging, mark as reviewed, saved, needs attention
- Multiple Export Options - .pst, pdf, text, mime, .eml, HTML
- 100% Web Based Access - Also integrates with Microsoft Outlook
- Comply with industry and government regulations
- Better storage management (unlimited storage)
- Electronic discovery and litigation support
- Easy to setup, configure and maintain
- Supports TLS encryption
- Defense Department standard AES and SSL used for encryption
- Replication up to eight data centers with a documented 99.9% up-time SLA.
- Predictable low costs with per mailbox fee
- Easy to administer and setup, no training required
- All data is search-able at all times