Virtualized Backup and Recovery for Your Windows Data
Data Storage Corp's approach to Windows virtual recovery takes the cost and complexity out of protecting Windows data, including data stored in Office or Outlook or on your Exchange servers. That's because we provide the hardware, connectivity and recovery expertise you need to succeed.
SafeData/DR delivers hosted, subscription-based Windows virtual recovery that's ideal for any organization looking to protect Windows data and ensure business continuity and compliance. with the ability to recover your Windows data remotely in just eight hours, SafeData/DR is the clear choice for succeeding in today's 24/7 business world.
SafeData/DR delivers Windows virtual recovery that features:
- Full restoration capabilites in just eight hours
- Simplified Windows recovery to dissimilar hardware platforms
- Remote access to a large inventory of virtual Windows systems configured directly to data vaults via high-speed LAN connections
- VPN-based connectivity to your Windows data while your systems are being restored
- BI-directional connectivity and communication that takes the guesswork out of user access to the restored system
Benefits of SafeData/DR for Windows Recovery:
- Ensure access to business-critical Windows data
- Minimize Windows downtime and business disruption
- Recover and restore Windows data in as little as eight hours
Questions about SafeData/DR for Windows virtual recovery?
Contact a Data Storage Corp sales representative today or call us at 212.564.4922 option 3 for sales.