Windows Disaster Recovery
Windows Disaster Recovery Tips
Windows disaster recovery protects the data and applications that are essential for business continuity and competitive advantage. Consider the cost to your business if your employees lose access to Windows applications or data for even one day. Losing access to Microsoft Word, Outlook or Excel can bring your business to a standstill and result in permanently lost data if your recovery operations fail.
A little Windows disaster recovery planning can go a long way in preventing costly business downtime.
- Be realistic about your recovery time objectives (RTOs)
- Ensure that you have reliable staff resources to perform Windows disaster recovery tasks
- Make the investment in disk-based backup instead of relying only on tape
- Ensure remote recovery of your applications and data in case your facility is destroyed
- Choose encrypted data backup to satisfy today's privacy laws
- Perform regular tests to validate that your backup and recovery operations are working
How can Data Storage Corp help you achieve reliable Windows disaster recovery?
- High Availability: SafeData/HA lets you fail over to a mirrored environment for 24/7365 availability of Windows data and applications in the event of downtime or disaster.
- Electronic Vaulting with Recovery: SafeData/DR provides encrypted data backup and recovery from a secure off-site location using a standard internet connection.
- Virtualized Recovery: SafeData/VDR provides customized virtualization services that satisfy rapid RTOs at a price point similar to tape-only backup.
Questions about Windows disaster recovery?
Contact a Data Storage Corp represenative today or call us at 212.564.4922 option 3 for sales.